Sabtu, November 19, 2011

gr8 months

it's been 8 months I've spent all my days in china.

I never thought I'll be having this much of progress of myself - and differences.
many things I've learned, outside and inside of the class.

many persons I've met, and each of them teaches me different lessons.
many things I've passed, happy and sad, and also something in between.

I found my family here; the crazy-yet-sweet family of international students. the experience of live together under one roof with people from different country gives me real new things. the happiness, the jokes, the laughs, the life-problems, the fights.. I love them.





and another part of my family here is my amazingly talented skating friends.
the time I practice my motions, the laughs, the falls and pain, the music, the energy.. it's all irreplaceable.




I'm glad that I have a chance to meet all of them, including all the teachers and SIAS' chairman and leaders, to learn many things from them; learn how to study well, the beautiful motions of skating, the persistence and consistence, how to love and let go, and anything..

life is a journey.
indeed we supposed to be better and even better on each of our steps.
and if we fall into a failure, how deep it is, we know we can always find our own strength to get stronger than ever.

seems like it's just yesterday the first time I breath the air of china.
but when I look back, I realize that I only have less than 2 months to stay in this magical new land.

can't wait to go back to Indonesia,
to start over my new old life.


1 komentar:

  1. Icha..,
    Fly in the plane of ambition,
    and land on the airport of success,
    Luck is yours,
    wish is mine
    may ur future
    always shine. . .
    With LOTZ Love
    Good Luck to YOU ^_~
    heheheh..

    BalasHapus

comments, suggestions, critics, anything.
just let me know :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com